Friday, December 01, 2006

Bum

Listening to : Now Is The Time - Delerious?

So I ain't too fit today.
Stomach upsets and stuff. Now...
Hmmm....i feel bad i didn't go for training.
Though i can't really help it. Its bad....
Reminds me of a time in Maris Stella.
I INTENTIONALLY didn't go for chem lessons in the holidays.
Well reason I gave was that i was lazy.
Expecting many others to pon, i didn't go for all 4 lessons.
Well, didn't see this coming, but apparently i was the ONLY one who didn't go.
Then i felt i was gonna die. True enough, Mrs Khoo (her name sends shivers),
Scolded me for an entire lesson.
Oh i hate her.....
She literally said. I WILL NOT GET MY A FOR CHEM!!!!
SO she has been saying that for the past 6 months.
Saying i won't even get a B.
I'll fail my chem cause I didn't go.
MAGGOT!!!
In the end I got an A2 for chem.
Frankly, i worked so hard to rub it in her face.
SO i did, i went to her and told her.
"THIS A WASN'T YOUR DOING!!!"
.
OUCH! sounds hard. Trust me she has done worst. ROAR!!!!!!
Well, on the other hand, my physics teacher has always been good.
Not just to me but to everyone i think. Nice woman.
Memories of that school.
Kinda miss it somehow.
Maybe it took me 12 months in another school to actually make me realise,
I miss Maris Stella, Though i hate it. I miss it....
The dumb times and stuff.......
.
Part of the noisy Lionel now definitely originated from there.
SO ya, maybe it ain't half bad after all. HAHAHA.
.
k k k...i shall go wash up now.
It's gonna be a good day.....
YEAH!!!

No comments: