Thursday, November 30, 2006

WAHHOOAOAOO

Listening to : My girl - The Temptations

Can't say i'm bored today. In fact i'm a lil more entertained.
Xin Ying is like right beside me figuring out t-shirt sizes.
She's a joke.
SInging now.
SHe's like so out of tune. Saying i'm fat and stuff.
Maggot... Really....
She wans me to wear a size 44 while i'm 42. -.-
Am I really that fat???
Maybe too fit to be true. YEAH!!! HAHAHA
.
Oh we just realised the teachers.
OH NO!!!!
Shucks...
Now coach....WOW
Think they'll all be fat also. OOPS!!!
MR wong has a hot body. WOOHOO
He has a friendster man. How cool is that.
.
SO much for figuring out the skit, we only came up with skeleton.
Not only that. We're Stun.
WA!
Chalet on monday.
Looking forward to it.
Not so much of an emo entry today.
I'm extremely random. Spare me.......
.
My brother is still stressed.
He needs love man. Badly.
YEah. i think my house is cozy.
Back to work.....

No comments: