Monday, November 27, 2006

God Saves The Day

Listening to : Mighty to Save - Hillsongs

The past few months I have been thinking that
"I'll do what i can to save the day"
Well, it seems I was wrong.
Superman couldn't save the day alone.
Maybe thats why I haven't really saved a proper day yet.
Its God that makes Superman Super.
He really is mighty to save. I realised this the past week.
Training won't be so tough anymore i guess.
In the mental arena, the fight is becoming more one-sided i hope.

Speaking of which, the next few days are going to be extremely busy.
Like really busy.
Hopefully I'll be able to pull through.
Been rather tired and lack of sleep. WOnder why...

Oh don't remind me i'm tight on cash.
Really tight.
REALLY TIGHT.

Surprisingly, i'm still happy.
I've been happy for the past week.
E406 has actually lifted me up...:)

No comments: