Saturday, November 04, 2006

CLB

Listening to : Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's

So much for working hard and not failing.
Well yesterday we just had Chinese A level.
How bad can it be???
Thats what I thought while writing.
The first time in my life I wrote like 4 full pages. 4 pages of rubbish that is.
Started to write a compo with a topic on cat eyes.
While its supposed to be dead eyes. WOW!!!! There goes a whole compo.
Despite the good effort for paper 2. Well this sucks. Really.
I had such high hopes for this chinese. Feels as though I disappointed alot.
Especially supergirl.

Well other than that. How bad could the day get?
How about running in the rain???
Hiaz. Felt real bad. Like really bad.
Things got better in my first CG in a long time though. With my bro.
He's really good. Like really good.
Not just as a preacher but also as a leader. he cares for them.
As a brother too. He does care for me. Well considering he pulled me back. yeah!

I'm so going to drown all of the failures into PW.
I'm so gonna do TOO well for PW.
Ok. I'm just saying that. Now i'm like fired up to redeem the failure man!
Tomorrow after service we're coming back to chiong the PW.
For now, its I and R all the way. I have to turn down an outing tomorrow.
How bad can it get??? Ok i'm desperate.
Well after monday we're going crazy.
BBQ and all. WA!!!

No comments: