Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Miles Apart...

Listening to : Miles Apart - Yellowcard
I'm tired sleepy grumpy sad angry, basically all the worst sides of me today.
Didn't sleep yesterday.
Me and Feline went th=o stay overnight to send shi ming off since her flight is SUPER early.
Well, i'm not negative cause of that.
But yeah, shes gone for 7 days.
7 LONG DAYS!
I'm currently wondering how how how.
I dunno, so much of me was filled with her.
My heart ached literally when she left.
If I could I wanna go back in time.
THough I know I have to be happy cause it really is only 7 days and shes having fun.
Well, it doesn't change the fact that I'm a sad man in SIngpore.
Many Miles away from Chiang Rai.
I really miss my supergirl.
REALLY DO!
I have no idea how i'm gonna brave the storm man. HAHA!
I guess with my bro, feline and God it'll be ok.
In fact, things seem to be a tiny bit better now.
Ok better sleep. I doubt she'll want to see a screwed up Lionel in 7 days.
BYE BYE!!!!
-We'll be miles apart
I'll keep you deep inside
you're always in my heart
A new life to start
You may be leaving but you're always in my heart.

No comments: