Thursday, November 23, 2006

Beyong the beyond

Listening to : I'd do anything - Simple Plan

So much for the super fantastic title.
Well was watching tv modile and the news was on.
Wow. it seems that 50% of the top scorers for PSLE were all neighbourhood students.
That gives a lil hope for CJC.
Yeah!!!
We won't be beaten by the best. We ARE THE BEST!
ok ok. NVM
Well training was fun today. IN fact it has gotten fun again.
Considering my heart is fixed, and with the increase in population.
Think its really fun now.
Just that there's a whole lot to plan and stuff now.
Farewell camp, CG stuff, and potlucks for class and track.
WA!!! spare me man.
I'm still strong though, supergirl was very nice today.
YUP!!!!
I shall go waste my life watching anime and talking online now.
WAHAHAHHAA

I'd do anything Just to hold you in my arms
To try to make you laugh
Somehow I can't put you in the past
I'd do anything Just to fall asleep with you
Will you remember me?
Cuz I know I won't forget you

No comments: