Thursday, November 02, 2006

Smack me please...

Listening to : My Girl - The Temptations

WAKE ME UP PLEASE!!!!
It's chinese tomorrow but i'm still here blogging.
I haven't studied much.
Ok lets say less than 2 hours for this paper.
I so dread chinese. REALLY!!! it's annoying actually.
I'm trying to study something which i know i will fail in.
This sounds sad man. HEH!!!
Ok ok, i will TRY though. WIth less than 12 hours left. I'll do what i can.
(with several breaks inbetween of course.)
NONTHELESS!!!! I have to pass so I won't do chinese B next year.
For Studies sake, for Supergirl, and yes for training.
I CANNOT WASTE TIME NEXT YEAR!

Now thats that. I realise I have been eating a little too much.
Everytime I stay at home, i eat like 5 meals.
REALLY!!!! I clear the fridge everytime I'm at home.
Pardon me for my large appetite but what can a bored man do?
STUDY!?!? Maybe hor....just maybe.

OH!!! I have been ona Bleach addiction.
Its an anime in case many of you may not know.
It's actually kinda cool. Where this fella goes crazy with all the fights.
Kidna awesome to watch such stuff.
Once again, an outlet to waste time. HAHA!

TRAINING! It's been extremely tiring as well.
Especially the weird stuff he asks us to do...
I need some magic to rcover faster man.
My whole body has been aching since monday.
Think i'm gonna die of some muscle disease.
SOunds like a Death Note eh.

A little rubbish?? i know....
OK OK!!!! i shall attempt to study now....
Maybe eat some Ba Kua.
Maybe a bag of BBQ potato chips.
JIA LAT!!!!! FAT ALREADY!!!!!

No comments: