Monday, October 23, 2006

run Run RUn RUN!!!

Listening to : Dani California - Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Realised recently haven't really been blogging.
Well, can't really blame me for it.
Life is still busy after all the exams.
How bad can it get??? Well, maybe i've lost my flair for blogging.
Considering my idea for PW is to increase arts through the use of blogs.
I'm a hyporcrite...I know, i know.
.
Well looks like life has been filled with running many many.
Running RUnning Running.
Can't say i hate it, can't say i love it.
It hurts, but its shiok.
Ironic eh...means i gotta run more to feel more shiok.
Ok i'm not making much sense. I know.
.
So other than this, i've been playing DOTA!!!!!!
It's DAMN FUN!!!!
It's like a class meeting or an internet outing every night on Hamachi.
Play play play!!!!
I'm giving today a miss.
TOo much dota makes my head spin. Really...
U dream of dota, thats scary.
.
Well looks like today is the 2nd last official school day.
It's actually kinda sad to know that 2 classmates are leaving.
Both of which whom i got to be rather close to recently.
Both of them are people I respect. AHHHH!!!!
WHY CAN'T PAUL JUST LET THEM STAY!?!?
Well the brightside is that there are many others who are taking sub papers.
I do hope all can make it, though its really hard to believe, i still cling on to hope for them.
CJC, what a terrible scary natured school.
.
BTW, watch death note k! It's SUPER NICE!!!
I'm on a frenzy...like writing peoples names down everywhere.
HAHAHHA! ok ok, i shall stop being retarded.
K man. Gonna run now, I'm actually feeling very attached to my class nowadays.
Maybe its just me, or maybe i'm just emo.
Hopefully supergirl is free tomorrow.
CYA PPL!!!!

No comments: