Thursday, November 16, 2006

uber bored

Listening to : There she goes

well so it seems i'm getting used to the fact she isn't around.
It's SUPER BORING NOW!
Like there's really nothing i can possibly do now.
Hmmm. I made a few discoveries
.
Without her, i'm extremely bored.
I have no one to msg when i wake or sleep (thought i still do)
I have no one to force me to run when i don't want to.
No one to stop me from running at the wee hours of the night.
The absence of ont to talk to whenever you have nothing better to do.
No one to ask out when you realise your whole day is free.
No one to look after you when you not feeling too well.
No one to spend money on (good or bad?)
Can't be pushed properly during trainings now.
Can't feel her head anymore.
I dota like nobody's business without her.
I feel like the only thing is God now.
My heart grows much fonder now.
I stay at home almost everyday when she ain't around.
I sleep more than ever.
It seems when mt supergirl ain't around, I know whats is is to miss someone.
.
Well i thought of a whole lot yesterday.
Spare a bored man.
It's 6 more days. I'll survivie.
I MUST SURVIVE! it seems like i'm going for some war eh.
haha! Though Feline has been a great help.
That lil girl really just checks up on me.
Like makes sure i'm not going to die or anything.
You're a good daughter. HAHAHAH!
.
I guess the possibly big thing would be sportified sunday.
Yeap. I'm gonna be WA WA WA for that.
Hopefully we'll win or something.
.
Back to reality, it seems i have to run man.
I dun wanna get fat just cause of this. HAHA!

No comments: