Thursday, December 21, 2006

Can't Stop

Listening to : Can't Stop - Red Hot Chilli Peppers

I have been revived!
I have been revived a long time ago actually.
Though we haven't been able to go out much recently.
I'm really happy she's back.
Although I'm paranoid at the moment. I'm screwed up.
Heh. Well the past few days were actually very wild.
.
Monday we went to Sentosa, then we totally rocked the whole day.
Beach games were really the highlight.
It could actually be worst than training itself.
The trackers are crazy. Really.
.
Next on tuesday we went to Daryl's house. It was SUPER FUN.
Actually we started with a whole lot of mahjong and card games.
After that we started to play poker.
A clean one without money of course. We did so with the mahjong tiles.
ITS SUPER ADDICTIVE.
SO much so, we've been playing it almost everytime.
Me and JJ stayed over, yes we got a little wasted.
Well, i realised alot though my mind was in a daze.
i can remember some stuff now, it was erm, dumb.
.
Well, blah blah blah.
It's only a few days to Christmas!!! I'm real excited actually.
Trying to get everyone in the mood. Heh

No comments: