Thursday, December 14, 2006

Crazy

Listening to : Crazy Aerosmith

I go crazy, crazy, baby, I go crazy
You turn it on - then you're gone
Yeah you drive me crazy, crazy, crazy for you baby
What can I do, honeyI feel like the color blue

Well I realised most of aerosmith songs are all emo.
I'm a little more sane now.
ok.
I'm just really really bored now.
EVERYTHING I SEEM TO DO MAKES ME THINK.
She hasn't messaged back. Means suay.
She cannot message back.
Well from what people say, its really short.
RAWR! I dunno, i guess my bro has been annoyingly useful.
SUPERGIRL.
SUPERGIRL SUPERGIRL.
NG SHIMING.
Jia lat la..........
It will be a thousand miles away.
But i guess we'll stay together spiritually i guess.
PRAYER.
Yup. it works wonders.
I go crazy.....seriously....think i'll keep blogging....

No comments: