Sunday, December 17, 2006

getting the mood

Listening to : All i want for christmas - Mariah Carey

Boy oh boy, today has really been a waste of time.
Well, firstly i was supposed to do alot of things.
Frankly, i'm SUPER lazy as well as obstructed by circumstances.
Well firstly i was supposed to go the church with my brother today.
But I have no idea why, apparently i was sooo tired i was sleep talking.
Literally, i told my maid i was too tired and din wanna go.
When I got up, it was like 10 and i started to panic cause I thought i was going to church.
Then asked my maid and told me what happened.
I felt erm, -.- , really. I was like. WAH, never ever happened before.
.
Perhaps its just the lazy day.
Out of my best intentions, i decided to run a little today.
Then it started to rain. Rain so heavily that even my toilet is flooded.
SO this means, i don't think i can use my toilet.
Which in turn leads me to the fact that i still gotta go try out some work thing later.
Well, now, I'm a little too lazy to do so, really.
I'm dying with boredom too.
.
Its like a stupid cycle, I'm too bored, makes me sleep.
Sleep too much, makes me lazy to do so many things.
The lack of entertainment leads me to the next best alternative.
Sleep. Which brings me back to being getting lazy.
This is life without supergirl around.
Ok ok. this sounds sad, really.
I shall be STRONG
Strength is the ability to overcome failure!!
.
Now I'm just excited for christmas to come. YEAH!!!
Christmas party on friday.
Hopefully i'll be able to have one with the trackers too.
Its super crazy, really CRAZY.
In a fun sense i guess.
.
The past few days I have been trying to get into the mood of christmas too.
Well, considering its like the birth of JESUS.
Its always easy every year.
This time round, well, its tough
considering i'm being plauged with an extreme missing feeling.
I guess i can get it back with her around.
.
Its not 6 pm. Well, my bro has been good entertainment so far.
Though frankly on other days, i'll be super irritated by him!
But today, i guess the irritation becomes something to occupy me with.
Maybe i should just go out.
Nah, too stone to do so.
Guess i should go watch some tv.
Have yet to study. Die. Hopefully i don't forget everything.
When school starts and on the 30th, its chiong time.
.
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby, all I want for Christmas is you

No comments: