Saturday, May 14, 2005

Thank You

Many who went for the conference with Phil Pringle would recognise these few words. Thank You. The song which immensely brought down the presence of God. The song which I love. However this update is not just about that song. You'll know why later. Normally I yould blog about conf. But well it seems everybody is doing that so ya. Look at others blog...=p
Yesterday we went shopping. Me sijia grace. Shopped till we dropped. Just kept going and going. Although I only bought 2 pieces. and both of them bought 1 each. It seemed like we shopped for so long!!
Well more importantly. Why thank You for this title?? Well don't be surprised but yes. Its a Thank you update =). 2 days ago. Something happened. Will not reveal the details. That made me so angry!! was so frustrated. Although i just contained it inside of me. Some were able to see that though. So well won't reveal who but at the right time. At the right moment. This someone sms-ed me. Smile!! haha. It kinda relieved me. However was still thinking about it. Then while my bro was driving me home. For some reason we just spoke about ushering and stuff like that which hardly related to the matter that made me angry. And for some reason. The anger was simply lifted away. I was at peace again. I don't know why but its really a Thank God situation.
Not just that but yesterday when we were eating supper with some of my bros friends. One of them said the F word. Then wow!! My bro scolded him "HEY!! My bro is here!!!" Wow!! I was so touched by that!! Looks like he really cares for me!!=)
Just as Phil Pringle has said. 90% of our detiny is not in our hands but in others. Thus we need to make connections which are divine copnnections and stay loyal to them!! And those connections. I'll treasure them!!
We need to recognise divine connections in our lives - Phil Pringle

No comments: