Monday, May 16, 2005

Dasappointed?? I wont be!!

Why disappointed?? It has really been a great time studying for my exams. Mugging like never before. Some subjects were done in a hurried manner. Some subjects were done in an extremely long period of time.
Today we got back 3 papers. Frankly when I got them back. I had no idea how to scream shout cry?? Well 1st paper i got back was chinese. Bam!!! This was one subject I would think I spent alot of time on!! But oh man!! I failed!! 46!! A D7!! What to do!?!? Hiaz. 2nd paper was geog. Ok ba 17/25. A B3 though kinda hoped for an A. Then was E maths!! I was extremely disappointed with this one!! I was supposed to get at least a B!! But oh man. I got a C5. Not too happy. =(. Was kinda discouraged.
However. Like what phil pringle said. There are divine connections. One school mate reminded me. Its ok. Someone else msged me. Smile. Unbelievably that word helped. Well from now on!! I'm gonna be a soldier!! Enduring tough times!! I'm gonna be a victor in this whole race!! I will emerge as a victor over the devil!! Fact is I failed!! Truth is...All things work out well for those who love God.

No comments: