Monday, May 23, 2005

It aint that easy

Being irritated happens frequently, being annoyed happens often, being angry happy is very seldom, being frustrated hardly ever happens, BLOWING UP Never happened before!! Well thats for Lionel. I am someone who hardly ever. Seriously!! It takes alot to tick me off!! And yes!! I was real angry today!! Real Real "pissed!!". Why!?!? A few friends were playinn around with me acting SO CHILDISHLY!!! taking my handphone passing it around. Rubbing wax all over the place. The sole reason I Really contained everything was because a gal was around. If not wahhhh!!! Still was able to manage and contain the anger!! When it finally stopped one friend turned and said. "see la u spoil my thing!!" I was like!! "how childish can you get!!!!" Although I didn't say it. For some reason i kinda felt bad. And yes was still real angry. Thank God I messaeged one of my friends. Yes!! Next time when you're about to blow. SMS SOMEONE!!! Then swallowed my pride and apologised to him. Think it made him feel kinda bad and yes things were better from then on.
I guess time to time we gotta swallow all pride and yes be like Jesus!! Just say sorry man. Although this was extremely stupid and shouldn't have happened. It turned out kinda good. Like what many say. Whether good or bad. We still win!!

No comments: