Sunday, May 22, 2005

New building, New Desire, New everything

Would say many things that happened along the week. Mention some captivating points only though. Yesterday was extreme sports. Not bad was kinda fun. Run like a mad man. However i felt I pushed much much harder last year! Not many comments.

The highlight was well today. Went to church a little earlier to study. So not bad, completed my sec 2A. By right. However was very captivated by the songs I were listening to. 100% radio hits. Got it from my Bro. Was really good!! So much so I was like an advertisment.
Wasn't able to do busing cuz of some new friends. However was kinda impacted to what one of the leaders said. "take ownership of the section, think like a section IC and you'll eventually become one." SO true indeed. Look at the big picutre. If you are stuck with only one point of view then sorry man, you'll remain at where you are for a while.
Went down for svc. And wow!! We're going to S'pore EXPO soon!! Well many would be like wow!! big place!! near the east. But for some reason I was real excited not cuz it was near or anything. but well cuz its a whole brand new challenge for ushers. It simple excites me to think about the time when we'll move. Totally new ball game!!
Was impacted enough. Ya right. Thats what I thought. Had TG and wow. Sis Beat really got us all thinking about our ministry where we are. And preperation for indoor stadium. Yes!!! WE NEED MORE USHERS!!! So anybody out there wanna join feel free to approach me!!=) not just that but she really got us physched up!! WOW MAN!! its coming!! EXPO!!

No comments: