Friday, May 20, 2005

Straight Forward.

Thats it. Since the last post frankly it has been smooth sailing for me. Exam failed well ya. Been there, done that, took a picture, got over it. So well I'm ok now. Just have to work much much harder. Now its gonna be well kinda straight forward. Life is back to frankly the same. After school go study then go home rest tuition. Cycle continues on. But well appears boring?? NEVER!!! Haha gets more exciting by the minute!! With God?? Come one man. What can be boring??=)
Well Other than studies tomorrow got the extreme sports. Frankly I'm not feeling THAT pumped up compared to last year. Maybe cause I'm focusing so much on O levels I frankly didn't have time to care!! Hope I can salvation whatever stamina, breathing pace and mentally I used to have. And yes. 10 days away. To what?? To the impossible...=) It has been done. It can be done.
Facts are we may be failing but the truth is Jesus on the cross Bore ALL failures. - Phil Pringle

No comments: