Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The begining of the end

Its over. After months weeks of wars battle against the flesh its over. Or is it?? Considering 3 weeks later i'm gonna face one of the battles of my life. The begining has just ended. No more playtime. No more fun! It's now a continous cycle of Unbelievable mental and physical challenges. Time is a big factor now. I'm gonna have to use it ever so wisely. Yes there will definately be breaks and time to rest. However it is all limited. However when it comes I'm ready!!
Yesterday Was the 1st day of Phil Pringle. It was kinda funny cuz was speaking to one of my friends " What happens if you're asked to do overflow room ic and cant sit in the hall??" Will you do it?? And low and behold. Was sent up as 2nd ic for overflow. It was a good experiance. Lawrence was the ic. Wanna thank him for helping me and teaching me so much!! Considering there were many flops. It was still a good experiance nontheless!! Simply awaiting to serve!!
Frankly I didn't really catch the message yesterday. So well gonna have to buy the cd again!! But though it was kinda tough listening. I would say something was different about Phil Pringle. He went up on stage to speak. He just seemed so WOW!! the way he preached was real powerful!! Impacting Changing. Frankly yesterday was the best I've ever seen from him! Not only that during worship time. It was awesome!! Not just because the music was awesome or the worship song was incredible. But really for some reason everything just seemed to link to create an awesome atmosphere and presence. GOD WAS THERE!! Even in that overflow room!! Never have I felt such a strong presence for so long!!
This was kinda a word yesterday that was imparted. "Whenever leading a team or leading a cell group. Don't simply go out to evangelise. Go out to disciple. Go one step further, Don't just disciple. Go further than discipling!!" Especially in this ministry!! So whenever God wants me to take a team. I'm ready!! A quote to end.
Prepare and get ready for the worst. Hope for the best to happen!! - Lawrence (He told me this phrase yesterday)

No comments: