Thursday, May 05, 2005

Special Tools

im bored. Exams, exams and more exams! Are we done with it? Its been quite exciting, i mean... yes, exciting. Tried a few different style of doing my paper.

Example:
English Summary
The norm would be me trying to highlight the points in the passage and then write my summary. Tt day, i decided to highlight the pts, write it down. edit 1st, den write properly. I used up 1 hr to do it! Woo.. thank God i managed to finish the paper. Waiting excitedly for the results... did i do well? or shld i revert back to my old style of writing?

Chinese Paper 1
I did another special thing that is to do Bao Zhang Bao Dao. Normally i would use narrative writing, write very few words... but i was challenged to do newspaper article and write 2 pages long! And i did! Thats the 1st time i ever do tt! Hopefully my results wld be better! Amen!

So excited for results! Pray and Pray! I can do it thru Jesus!

No comments: