Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Wow...Touched man!

It has become a norm for my brother yes my brother Wayne to well frankly not talk to me that often. Day in day out. We see each other, words are hardly exchanged. If we do most of the time it would be for my usher life or juz a plea to help him get something done. I guess its the age gap?? In the past. The way things were in the house was horrendous. Shouting was the norm. Scolding each other was frankly a daily event. Things changed just before I got saved in Sec 1. I guess I was starting to open up to him. At 1st it went well but for some reason things started to die down. Although we still do love each other, we didn't really express it. At times he was the meanest person on Earth, at times he seemed to say the right words to really pick me up from a ditch. I guess there was a mutual understanding till yesterday. I was out the whole day till night studying. So I didn't come back for dinner or lunch. Today as I returned home for lunch I realised that there was still some Ginseng Chicken left. I really liked that dish but it was like 2 days ago. Curious, I asked my maid, Why was there remaining food.This was the reason. Yesterday my brother was eating then he asked if I was returning for dinner, my maid didn't know. So normally i guess he would have eaten it, but little did I know, He said " Keep for lionel ." Actually i didn;t even know if its true or not. But nontheless I was quite touched by that!! Even though it was so small. Even negligable. I was touched. Looks like my Bro really does care!!

PS.Yes!!! Great Job 4F!!! We did it!! 10 consecutive A's!!!

No comments: