Monday, March 21, 2005

Start of school!! Wait did school even end??

Books weren't foreign to me even though the holidays have just ended. The whole holiday was used well and was rather productive. Much change was done. Coming back to school was a real shocker for many of us. To our horror, it seems not just 4A but 4B is also tested in out chinese o Levels!! How bad can it get!?!? Well nontheless i can still do well!! Nothing is impossible!! I was really happy yesterday when Wei Hao came to church!! I really do hope he enjoyed it and will really be commited to it! Not just that but I had 5 hours worth of briefing and meetings yesterday!!! Was so tired!! The biggest was the Easter indoor briefing. Compared to what we did in Benny Hinn, this should be easy!! Amazingly!! I'm going to be 84's runner!! haha...going to be at traffic!! I love that!! =)

No comments: