Sunday, March 27, 2005

Never thought it could be that good!!

Past few days were days which are historical for many christians. This day 2005 years ago. Jesus the most Holy one Took upon his shoulders all the sins all the pain sorrows of the world!! This day is really significant!! It marks the day of Jesus conquering Hell and ascending into Heaven!! Its Easter!! Well really happy cause Wei Hao came and well he accepted Christ!! This is a great breakthrough!! Even if I screwed up in my ushering 10 times over and over again. It still made my day just to see him lift up his hands!!
As you all realise well was ushering for alol 3 services!! And wow!! I was doing external traffic for the 1st time and was 84 alpha (Bro BT runner) so i was kinda geared up for well any and every tough challenge that would come my way. I was thinking maybe this would be tougher than 80 runner. Than I realise it was alot of mind work!! and not so much of physical!! If i'm going to get into details its gonna take forever!! Well running for him was really great!! I never thought it would be that good!! At times both of us were at attributes bookstore and then just browsing and I was checking out the new hillsong united CD. On the 3rd day as We were watching the drama. He went to run some errand while telling me to stay. Little did I know. He came back with a CD, the new hillsong united album!! And he gave it!!! What a blessing!! thank god!! I really wanted it but didn't have the cash and wow man!! So happy!! PS. looks like you were right,Blessed and you will be blessed!!=)

No comments: