Thursday, March 17, 2005

ATF

Perhaps NPCC aint that boring after all. In fact, it can actually be kinda fun!! Today we went for the ATF which is Adventure Training Something. Forgot what the 'F' means, but well it was an NPCC activity held in Ubin. It was in fact more then fun!! It pushed many of us to the limit!! We conquered fears we never knew existed and well we accomplished tasks we never knew we could!! Flying from a 7 storey building, Using pure brute strength to climb from one structure to another 20 metres apart and 3 storeys above ground! Conquering whatever fear I had of darkness and it was a very big achievement for me!! I really had fun today!! Thanks to everyone who made this great activity possible!! Well yesterday we had the Sy Rogers mini conference. Man it was Awesome!! In fact it was better than that!!! It wasn't just entertainment but really words which really pierced my hearts and make me think!! Even though I was tired, even though i was feeling drained, It was really God's grace that I'm able to learn so much!! Well think thats about it!!

PS.WOW!!! Its an amazing breakthrough!! Sijia payed me for her food for once!! WoW!!=p

No comments: