Friday, March 25, 2005

2 days of shock!!

Life was supposed to be as pernormal for yesterday and today. Little did I know, there were shocks at every single turn!! Starting with yesterday, we had a mini morning service. Unexpectantly, well Bro Anthony finally did something that i could say i respect him for. Given his reputation and stature, he did what Jesus had done. He washed the feet of 12 students. The fact that he did it in front of the sholw school well showed a very big deal of humility. Well after that we had PE. Running again. This time well was kinda all geared up to run. Surprisingly Desmond Lim said he wanted to pace with me. Well i agreed, at first I assumed he was joking. Little did I know, he really put up a strong fight. He eventually slowed down and walked. I wanted to run ahead. Then i hesitated, maybe i should slow down, despite him pulling me back, despite me failing and losing what form of reputation i had!! Somehow it all didn't matter. I slowed down and literally pushed him and pulled him to run. He ran like never before, we failed yes, but from a fail of 5 minutes to a fail of 30 seconds. There was tremendous inprovement!! I'm so proud of him!! Then I realise hey doing this really impacted him. What if I did this to everybody else!?!? Well then everything went well after school went to watch POC at Adrian's house just that it wasn't that impactful as last time though. Then watched spongebob squarepants!! Nice show!! Then i did the wierdest thing. I waited and studied below a block just to wait for someone!! Feels super stupid!

Well today woke up early, had to help out in Children Church. Oh man!! It was so interesting!! The kids are so cute!!! I could have squished some of them!! Well was doing level one traffic all the way though. Not bad good experiance. Then met a friends brother. Name's dennis and he's 5!! So cute!! Innocent little sweet thing!! After that rushed to SIS to do support. And wow!! it was like only half an hour of support for us. Was supposed to go out with bert and co. But man i'm so so sorry. It seems I got a little parental objection!! I wun PS you again!! Thats it!! Cya!!

PS.WOW!! something amazing happened!! Sijia actually treated me a cup of drink!!! WOW MAN!

No comments: