Monday, March 07, 2005

Its not how you fall but how you pick yourself up!!

Tough decisions, tough times constantly hinder many people from rising to their fullest potential but a few go beyond their problems, some rise to the challenge to face their worst fears to become a victor at the end of the day. Be it in studies, ushering, your walk with God or even family problems. At times we have to remember that every problem is there for a reason!! Yesterday I was given the wonderful opportunity to take Hotel 4 (Hall traffic for ushering)! I was overjoyed! It was my very first time attempting to take a set all on my own. However, it was indeed a big challenge for me. I thank all the leaders there to help! I had a wonderful experience as a hotel 4. Even though it wasn't a very good attempt, i was still happy cuz i learnt from my mistakes!! Now people may experience truly tough times when families are falling apart or something like that. Dun lose hope!! Even in the lowest point, your situation can be salvaged for the greater good!! God still loves you and you'll always have a spiritual family!!

No comments: