Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Not Fat anymore!!

Do you like what you hear!!! Finally I discovered the skill of uploading songs into the blog. Don't say I'm Slow. I'm not!! Well made a few modifications here and there as well. Hope you all like it yeah. Well things happened today in school which were quite upsetting. Won't mention names but it all started with Mr Kuok coming up with a grading scheme for class cleaniness. It is insane, graded by A,B,C. A being a perfect clean class, B being a moderately clean, C being dirty. If we get C, the class has to stay back. If we got A for 10 days, we get 1 period off the day!! Well sounds like a good deal eh. Upon entering the class in the morning, my jaw almost dropped!! I have never seen 4F being so unbelievably clean!!! Everything was straight, clean and in an oderly manner! Thought we would definitely get an A. That's where we screwed up, It seems that the counselors were the ones grading and they gave us a C!! We were extremely well upset, and apparently some "kind,grateful" classmate started blaming our chairman for not cleaning his window. Being an extremely busy and stressed up fellow he started to lecture the class!! A chairman lecturing the class, that is like "respect!!". However it didn't stop there. For some reason, nobody knows. Our Chinese teacher came in and made some big fuss about chairman not being good. That really ticked him off. So he started showing his temper and left the class like that. Causing a lot of misunderstanding amongst the class. We were all confused after today. Man whats happening!! But I do hope everything goes back to normal tomorrow morning!

Well not just so much of bad stuff today. Finally!! Good news!! Lionel has started exercising again!! I realise that the gym has been opened for free use during recess. That makes me happy!! Everyday, i won't waste money on gaining fat but spend much needed time working my body!! Since I cant play basketball no more. Its better this way!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to find out more? I'd care to find out more details.


Feel free to visit my blog; reefs