Thursday, March 31, 2005

Seems like a bad day!!! But still happy!!

everybody has their bad days. For me it was today!! Everything, seemed to just go wrong. 1st thing!! I had a chem test, and frankly I studied extremely hard for it, extremely hard!! Well the paper was relevantly easy. Till I realise I made a terrible mistake and like half of all the marks are already gone!! Its so demoralising!! After that, left the exam room to realise "Where is my Wallet!!!" I wasn't able to find it anywhere. Literally went running around the school to find it!! I was so so angry and annoyed!! For once Lionel was really genuinly broke!! Went home and wow!! Got all wet!!! (sounds very drama eh). Then at home! Wow!! What do you know. Recieved a call from Ong saying " hey i u failed ur 2nd class drill test!" At that point I really wanted to flip!! Hiaz. It was a really bad day. However. For some reason, I was still able to thank God. And the more i thank, the better I felt. Indeedlift all your sorrows to God. Everything's gonna be alright!

No comments: