Monday, August 15, 2011

It's all out

Many have questioned, asked, in the past months.
Who am I...
Sometimes I ask that myself.
Who is the real, real me?
In a sense, I sound like a typical confused, schizo fella.
But really, we all have that moments don't we.
We become someone totally different when we're in front of someone else.
We act and behave in the strangest of manner which makes no sense whatsoever.
However, we all seem to live fine with it, every single time...

Well, since the start of the year, I've made a choice. To merge every part of me together.
That there's no facade, take it or leave it.
Regardless of what others say or think, this is the real me now...
One whom is oblivious to so many problems and troubles around him but just seeks happiness.
One who lives life freely, without boundaries.
One who chases his dreams, visions without any fear.

True enough, those whom have withered away, yeah, they probably couldn't accept it.
Those who stayed, are really those who carry me.
I've never felt more like myself ever.
More 'alive' in a sense.
It was really cause of YOU.
The one seemingly adorable, barfing, unglam maccheeks.
One I can never thank enough.

However, I wouldn't want it to end here. No no...
Change is the only constant.
So yeah, time for me to effect change on others.
Time for me to make a difference in Your life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Coach said...

Who am I???

I am and always wiil be a Servant of God.........

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Go for it!