Wednesday, August 24, 2011

CROSS-fit #54 Stubborness

If there's one thing I've learnt in the past 2 months or rather enforced.
Is to be one persistent, stubborn, optimistic dumbass.
Yeah, you just need to be sucked in and be totally confident that you're going to succeed.
Or in other cases, that things will turn out for the better.
Recently, there has been successes here and there...

But today I'm really tasked to test this to the fullest of my ability.
But it's true ain't it?
The violent take it by force, the persistent just don't give up.
As cliche as it sounds...
Don't stop Believing.
Be stubborn and just keep keep trying.

When you just can't get the lift, my goodness don't stop trying.
Invest time, effort, your damn life into it.
If this is what you want, then do everything for it.
Love's a risk and take that risk.
It's true, the more you risk, the harder you fall. But c'mon!!!
That's life isn't it. Disappointments come and go but...
Hope never dies.

Right now, I pray that all will be well.
For friends.
For family.
For the one man I know who's fighting with all he's got to be strong and hanging on.
And I'm gonna believe in him.


No comments: