Friday, April 22, 2011

The right fit...

Listening to : She Ain't You - Chris Brown

In the midst of this crazy insane period, I guess it'd only be appropriate to stop and take a chill pill.
It is Good Friday after all.
Or maybe I'm just being plain overconfident. Well, I have way too much to blog about.
A whole lot of drama has been repeatedly occuring and trust me, it's not to my liking.
However, some of which has been rather interesting though.
The whole N thing.
Well, I've been constantly looking up crossfit Lisbeth.
It's a simple blog but providing much perspective when it comes to crossfit and life.
It isn't very deep, nothing too comprehensive, but most of it is really true.
I'd really want to bring such messages across.
Essentially, she is doing what I wanna do but in the virtual form.
For me, I want to interact, I want to impact.

Sheesh but before doing any of that, it's time to really get back into the grind.
This exam period has been quite a drain for me. Emotionally, mentally and physically.
My body is suffering from the lack of WODs.
My mind is constantly being driven to it's utter boundaries computing tough equations and making full use of my analytical skills.
Thank God I've got a good calculator (Thanks mum for the cash)
Not forgetting the emotional barrage that is, waking up every morning knowing that it's the same process again and again.
Oh, who can leave out the occasional semi void I feel inside at times. Yes, add that to the list.

However, thankfully, it's coming to an end real soon. The thought of this semester just infuriates me.
Probably not too good in terms of performance but I think it went relatively well in terms of having a life.
Definitely couldn't have made it past a certain stage if it weren't for a few friends whom I have around me to constantly put up with all my thrash talking.
Ok, let me exclaim that.
THRASH TALKING. Thanks so much for bearing all of it...
Either way, it's back to the books now. I'm still finding whether the shoe fits, and whether this is the right path for me, the group, the friends, the choices....

No comments: