Friday, April 08, 2011

Dumb Dogs...

Listening to : Goodbye - Avril Lavigne

It's 330 in the morning, I'm tired, exhausted but feeling quite accomplished for doing quite a bit of work today. Not too impressed with my emotions on the other hand.
I wish i could blabber everything out here without being aptly judged.
However, in the sad sad world we live in, kindness isn't easily spared is it?
So censor we shall. My eyes were somewhat opened yesterday to well, something pretty amazing.
So much so I really couldn't think straight, I wasn't rational at all.
Being around my friends didn't help at all. Nothing could distract me from it.
Wow, I guess it was something I knew I could do, I knew I can achieve!
But then again, there're a thousand and one things which can mess things up.
Implications implications implications....
I wish it would all go away in a simple small way.

The past few days must have been quit a living hell for you, yeah, best friend.
I can't say that I've been through what you've been through.
I can say that well, I've felt alone before, felt like no one cares to a large extent.
Well, people do. I do! And as much as I can, I'll always be there.
I don't need too many fanciful things, I don't need that many people around.
Just a few and to that few, I treasure a whole lot.
Take the day off, look around, smile to yourself, enjoy life.
Be contented.

Apart from exams, I still need a little bit of sorting out to do...
Ok maybe a little is a small understatement.
Can't I just stay put for once, mind don't wander will you!?
Moving on, this is life isn't it?
Looking ahead, creating chances.
Haha, and yes, I'll wait for the dog to finish Peeing, Kay?

No comments: