Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Gimme a break!

Listening to : Sweet Disposition - Temper Trap

I'm violating the small rule that I've set for myself to never blog in the school library.
It just feels sad doing so. However, it is futile effort to continue studying.
My brain has semi frozen over and has stopped working as of the past 20 minutes.
So here's me taking a small break.
Guess things have gotten a whole lot better. Like what some others have said.
The Up and Running attitude of mine seems to have disappeared.
Either way, things are getting better.
All for the right reasons this time.
Breakthrough came late last night, in the quiet cool of the night.
It was refreshing on many levels.
Yeah, I still do feel a little messed up but nothing I can't handle anymore.
However, during this period, I've become somewhat dependent on just a few friends.
So much so I think it's a bad thing.
Being independent and real is probably what got me thus far.
Being able to operate without many around but now.... I'm not too sure.
Then again, I'm really glad that there're those around me who truly care.
Care enough to inflict pain for my own good...
Either way, I'm not stopping, not now.
Come on, I can't get gassed in the last moment.

No comments: