Monday, April 11, 2011

Getting into perspective

Listening to : You make me happy - Lindsey Ray

Time to stop being miserable and be awesome.
Can't believe I made such a Max statement. Either way, that's what I needa do.
Stop, just stop feeling like I've got no more juice left and actually get down to getting things better.
I know I can, I know I will. Eventually, I'm still the conqueror I've always been.
I just need to remember it. I know what to do, really..
But I just need a little push. So yeah, I'm trying real hard!
Things are gonna get better and I know it will!
Time to get my head in and know what really matters.
The World will not wait, I'm getting old and time to make the most of who I am.
Time for Lionel to really be Lionel and not some emo prick.
Can't believe I've been acting this way for the past few weeks.
Gosh, what an utterly sad state I was in....
EITHER WAY! Nothing is instantaneous.
But one thing is for sure, the decision to be stronger, better, greater!
I'm not denying my humane emotions and feelings, I'm just placing them in perspective. :)
2 more weeks to my exams, 4 more weeks to the end of it.
Let's do this...

No comments: