Friday, April 29, 2011

GE

Listening to : Turn Me On - Bruno Mars

I'm tired, I can't seem to study and that isn't pleasing at all.
Went to watch the rally today and well, was quite impressed to a certain extent.
But after a bit of thinking, I guess I need to weigh the claims made by the other parties as well.
For now, I'm quite at a standstill.
Gonna figure out my exams and all first, one more paper....
How irritating can this get!
Holiday plans are already underway, looking forward to summer!

On another note, I realized that in the past few months/years.
I've gotten really slack on one simple aspect of life.
Self-monitoring.
Gone were the days where I'll really spend time at night reflecting on how the day was.
What I could or could not have done to actually make it better.
How I'll be a better person tomorrow.
Whether I wasted time and could've spent it on something better.

Conversely, instead of self-monitoring, I've stepped up my emo level the past few months.
I've become subject to this sad reality of being 'human'.
I thought I was over that, that I was strong enough to hide emotions and move on aptly.
However, guess I'm not totally superman after all.
We all have weaknesses.
I just hope we don't have them exploited.

No comments: