Monday, April 11, 2011

First summer

Listening to : Goodbye - Avril Lavigne.

The lack of sleep and the increase in stress is driving me pretty much nuts. I WANT A BREAK!
Besides that, I've got quite a whole string of activities lined up for the end of exams and commencement of my long awaited holidays.
Well, lets see....
I guess the aim of the entire summer vacation is really to get into gear of what I wanna do?
Everyone is doing internships etc etc and well, I guess I should be looking into areas like that.
Well, a few exciting things coming up! IN ORDER OF EXCITEMENT.

Totally want to get it done, kick start what dreams I can fulfill this year and those that are to come! Apart from that, I'm intending to hopefully get some coaching experience.
Guess as young imaginative varsity students, few of us are keen on starting and branching crossfit out to various schools and CCAs.
Wonder how that'll will work out, but the idea is still at hand is on the verge of growing!
So, yeah, I can't wait to do more in this area of my life!

JustusGSSCrossFitPostOpenWOD_th.jpg

Hopefully coach grants me an intern opportunity. I'm avidly looking for people/organizations to teach and help. This holidays will really open up much required time to source this out.

2) Higher Conference
Yeah, I guess this is something I really desperately need.
I know that in terms of level, I should be well, in the mindset of really giving in this conference.
Keyword used here is should.
I guess this time I really need to receive something strong from God.
I've been running away and adverting his presence for way too long.


3) Yoga classes
Don't laugh now, I really do wanna learn yoga.
No, I'm not gay, I just need to get more flexible.
A whole lot more flexible. But I guess I'm glad that others are willing to join me.
I'm literally going to force others to accompany me to it if nobody does!


Totally can't wait for a more graceful and flexible Lionel.

4) Friends....
Ok, this probably ranks higher than that of yoga but I'm slightly lazy to change the order.
So it seems I've been wasting too much time studying mugging and feeling all sucky about life.
Time for me to give back to others...
I have got to make time for those friends I've neglected for long time.
Time to start giving Bible studies and helping those who can't exactly help themselves.
Time to learn how to lead this new found team of mine. (That just reminds me of responsibilities that i have coming up, THIS WEEK)
Time to simply be there for people. :)

5) Tuition
Yeah, sounds like a total nerd, but I do wanna be better at giving tuition lessons to whomever who needs it. Guess there's just this burning passion to teach youths.
Yeah, though I hate superficial interaction, I know...

6) PARTY!
Enough said....

Much to do but honestly, still very little time. Guess all these are mapped out. I have to plan them out. For now.... don't be stupid, focus on your exams.

No comments: