Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Start your Engines!!

The engine is rusty, oil is old. However the car has just been polished, buffed and wiped totally clean. At times that is what I feel. Trying to think. Ok I'm going to rest for this period of time. But actually It aint working, The man inside aint getting enough rest!! Thus the wearing out process is not slowed down.

I stopped the car 4 days ago, now I gotta struggle to restart my engine!! Perhaps the old traditional method of giving a good old kick may work..........If anybody is reading this......Bring me into reality by doing what is needed!!!

The battle is over, however the war is not lost!! Well recently I just watched Gladiator. So totally cool! Well relating back, heh it seems the general became a slave and the slave overpowered the emperor, hopefully one day I can overpower these books of mine....

Sounds totally psychotic?? Frankly, I'm tired of being sane...right...now that just sounds wierd... I take back what I just said...Wait why am I typing whatever that runs thru my mind on this blog? Hmmm...this is wierd....I'm losing it...heh....

Tell me what you want, want you really really want.....Lionel SiNGssssss!!!!!!!!

No comments: