Monday, August 08, 2005

Festival of Prasie

It was a time or pure worship, pure excitement, enjoyment, perhaps there are many words to describe this. However, Festival Of praise has really been great!! Well lets start from Thursday. i kinda ditched my A Maths cuz I kinda felt i needed to head down for Support, so yeah went down. Helped in some areas, and wow to my surprise, Bro Alex needed me for support, I was thinking nothing much. Hmmm. Ran a little, kinda shack amazingly. With sports shoe I ran till my leg hurt a little. Imagine with leather shoes?

Friday Came homr from school, printed some stuff, got prayed up and reported for duty. And yes for the first time I worked with Sijia. Haha! Helped Sis beat for traffic then immediately went down to run for 80 or brother alex at 7. Was kinda hectic, people everywhere, learnt the importance of even the smallest things, not just the big picture but the minority as well! Praise and Worship was a real experience!!

Saturday went down a little early, did support, same thing, wow things like bottle necks, work stoppages, it all seems so clear! There after. Got ready for FOP! It's round 2! I felt Everything seemed to flow better, even got to work with heart of god ushers! Now saturday was real tiring.
However Praise and Worship was still awesome!! Majesty, Take all of me, all i need is you, I give you my heart, all these songs were sung, I loved them!! Wahaha!! Delerious was cool, Hillsong as well! Well that night, my brother for some reason called me to help him in traffic. hmmm ok. So helped him for a while. But i was sooooooo tired!! at like 1145 was literally waiting for my bro at logistics, then waited outside cause logistics needed to pack. then at like 12, my bro finally decided to go home!! WOOHOO! he passed me his jacket cover asking me to hold it, but then he grabbed my hand and pulled me, everybody around started singing happy birthday!! Then I realised!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!! 7th august!! Haha! I was so touched by it!=)

Sunday!! My brothday day!! haha well yes I still served!! This time with joy! Some people ask whats the best gift? HMmm frankly I would say, being able to serve God on my brithday!! wahaha!! Won't say much about duty but yeah wanna thank a few peopel overall for this FOP!!

Qing Ni - Guided me well!! Taught me much!! If you have not been here! I doubt I'll be where I am now!! Thanks abot!!

Sis shirley, Bro Eugene - You've given opportunities to serve as much as I can!! I expand my capacity and taught me much!! thanks so much!!

My CG W216!! - Despite them not being around me for this whole FOP, you've all helped me alot my by all of those sms!!

Bro Alex!! - Thanks so so so much for giving me this opporutnity!! It was indeed enjoyable running for you!! I have learnt much!! Absorbed much!! What I have gotten in SIS i'll bring it back and pass it to everybody!!

All ushers!! - Sorry If you're not mentioned but yeah! It's great working with all of you!!

Oh yeah one last person, last but not least,
Sijia - Well it's like the first time working with you?? Thought you really did a great job, never expected to work with you that well, expected us to joke around alot heh. But yeah I hope you learnt something this FOP!! COntinue to grow yeah!! I did have fun running along side with you!!

No comments: