Sunday, August 21, 2005

Time to Shine!!

Some people deem the Exam period the most stressful, some wierdos think its real relaxing. For me, it hasn't been a real stroll in the park. WHy am I here blogging and not studying?? I'm experiencing a rare symptom of exams, the "I think I know everything, but actually I don't so I got no more drive to study." This my frenz, is extremely annoying. Well...I don't know I still feel rather confident everytime I enter the exam hall, leaving confident is another issue altogether. However one thing that I realised, some people enter real stressed, and these guys are like REAL STRESSED, an outbreak of pimples, never thinking that they're ever ready, oh man. Please!! Seriously, its only an exam!! Well... How do you get confidence?? Well a couple of things I realise. 1) You gotta be confident with your knowledge, study hard but everytime you cover ground in your text or your 10 year series, think to yourself, you're one step closer, you feel much more assured!! 2) this I feel is the most important!! You have to be confident in who you are in Christ!! If you know you are a victor, a conqueror, overcomer. You'll realise, no matter how nerve wrenching it may be, you can remain calm. In this exam period, you can choose to shine or be shone upon, its up to you.

No comments: