Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Miracles do happen

Well I guess miracles indeed do happen. In this short period of like what, 1 month?? I have seen the trials, temptations and blessings in this arise and build. However what recently happened has indeed made known, that this cannot be denied. MAking that 1st step indeed is the most important, it moves mountains. Here's the story. I was in my mum's car, driving home from BS. Was rather tired, but was conversing. Till she told me something. My grandfather had recieved some money and is going to treat us a dinner one day. I was thinking he won some horse bet or something. However, it was far from that. Many years ago, My Grandfather's grandfather was a son of a real rich man in the past. In other words, my great great great grandpa was a real rich person. So due to the relation, my grandfather would recieve like $2000 every 6 months. I was thinking, wow not bad. However this month was different, due to the real huge profits made, he got $20000!!!! tats like 10 times the usual!! Well it sounded good, then my mum told me, couple of years back, she lent money to my grandfather, now he returns it, double. she recieved $5000. Whats the amazing thing? When she pledged for arise and build, she was really financially tight. Really tight!! However she pledged a huge amount! Unknowingly, there was a move in the spirit realm. She pledged her precious, her real life savings!! How much did she pledge?? $5000.

Whatever God calls for He provides - Pst Kong

No comments: