Monday, August 15, 2005

I can do the impossible

I have finally felt it means to truly be "stressed". Don't get me wrong, its not all from studies, in fact I'm feeling very very little stress from my Studies at the moment. however, yesterday was service day, everything went well, the message preached was awesome!! However, Hmm I won't really mention much but yeah, I really felt real stressed and a little irritated because of the stress, wasn't too happy when I went home, hmmm. Everything just seemed to pile on top of me, really so much! It gets real tiring. Seriously, I have never felt this way in an extremely long time. EVERYTHING SEEMED TO FALL DOWN ON ME!!!! Well when I got home, It didn't get one bit better, hmmm till I just felt, my goodness, I have no way out. Till I simply picked up the Bible and read then hey, God Is close to the broken hearted. It made me remember, remember all the good times, when God really delivered me, how he made me do the impossible. Then I got up and Praised, Like never before!! Then that night, so many people started encouraging me through sms, I have no idea why!! it made me feel real good. I felt I could take on Giants again, I felt I could move Mountains! I felt I could do the impossible once again!!=)

God is bigger than the air I breathe
The world we'll leave
God will save the day and all will say
My glorious!

No comments: