Sunday, September 04, 2005

My Cup runs over!!!

God is good
The Devil is bad
And we win!

Whatever happens, everything happens for a good reason and we always seem to win!! Ain't tat cool?? Well I admit, there have been disappointments. But somehow it always seem that everytime bad things happen, and it passes...Something good happens!

It may seem so simple, frankly that has been the way it is!! I have been tremendously blessed by so many things these pass few days!! A few weeks ago, my Mum actually offered to get a new phone for me!! Wow man!! how often does that happen?? And its A Motorola V3!!!! WOW man!!

Last week when I just gave my very first fruits, I was given $200 by my grand parents as a real belated birthday gift.

Today I was real blessed by many usher leaders who indeed really pushed and inspired me!! its so coooool!! Not just that!! Cut long story short!! I was actually offered a job!! By Pst Lilian!! Wow man!! I was thinking of working after O's, I haven even started looking for one and I'm already offered one!! This is really a God Appointment!!

You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over - King David

No comments: