Monday, September 19, 2005

Perfectionist

I'm a perfectionist I suppose.
I seek perfection and want things to be really well done.
A simple pass is hardly ever satisfying.
Yesterday, I did not show that sense and urge for perfection.
Long story, won't really care to explain. But we all learn from mistakes.
Today, I entered school tired, sleepy but full of excitement for some reason?
Perhaps its been 3 weeks since our real school day.
And its been rather nerve wreching, waiting for prelim results.
However, As the day began, that excitement became worry, and nervousness.
It seemed that everything counted on this prelims.
I had expected it to be bad for some subs, and good for the others.
However I was disappointed but pleasently surprised time to time.
I had not reached my expectation. However, I seek to strive harder.
Much harder!! Its seriously not satisfying to see your grades in a devastating state.
Well whats done is done, we got plus minus 1 more month.
Jia You guys!!
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. - King David

No comments: