Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Wo Ke Shou


It means "I'm coughing" in chinese. Amazingly, I'm sick. Yes Lionel Choong is actually sick. And Its real this time. Forgetting all those fake ones during NPCC. Heh. Well I'm kinda shocked that I fell sick. I don't think its normal or natural. The only time I'm ALWAYS sick is yes chinese new year. Thats when I stuff my sad little stomach with all those junk food. Well I went to the doc on Sunday. He said its a throat infection. OUCH!!!! That kinda pierced my heart. I mean it sounded bad. Then he said it can be cured in 2 or 3 days. Hmmm Well this is the 2nd day and it only got a little better. I dunno how this stuff works

I hate the taste of medicine. Always disliked it. And every morning I'm forced to eat a few tablets of sun chorella. Eeeee. What to do with 'Kiasu' Parents. Heh.

Well Its a real pain man. I pray that my throat gets healed soon. Its so so annoying!! For once I'm like actually following my doc's instructions when he said "boy no fried food". Heh I dunno But maybe its stress?? Hmmm.Ya Think its stress....Yeah Its confirm stress. =)

No comments: