Thursday, September 08, 2005

Empty handed

Life would be seem very regimental, standard, uniform these past few days. Frankly it has. Past few days were rather machine days, going out to study, coming home like 10 plus, pray sleep wake up to study again. Hiaz, well thats life. But today, one of my friends experienced something that I think would cahnge his course of life. Well he broke up. Heh. This is wierd man. When he actually broke up, I didn't know what to say, what to think. To be happy or.... I have always thought to myself this time is extremely crucial, its the time to study. But perhaps it seems to difficult without someone by your side. I actually brought myself to carry his burden. Someone once said, Don't be too involved with others till it affects you. I think even I'm getting affected. However sometimes its really good to know that i'm always taken care of. I will never run out of love. Hmmm... I'm always alive in your hands. It makes me remember how important God is.
Empty handed but
Alive in your hands.....
-Delerious

No comments: