Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Outpouring!!

I started the day feeling down. Perhaps cause I didn't really sleep well, or I was thinking too much about what was I to do the next day.
Seriously man.
At times I really wonder whats wrong with me??
Well back to reality. Frankly I wasn't feeling well. Not physically but in the inside.
It felt strange like something missing. Like I've lost that fire. I really didn't get it?
Everything seemed fine the day before. Now this? well I totally had no mood to do much.
Studied yes, was looking forward to a BS at 6. But I totally didn't feel like going.
I wasn't excited for some reason. Yes Wow!! FT2!! But hmmm.
I kind of dragged myself there. With a little encouragement from Vincent, things got better.
Lesson started. Kinda happy Pst Aeris was preaching, loved his preaching!
However little did I know it was a God appointment.
Pst began preaching. And wow!! It was really cool. He preached on the outpouring of the Hols Spirit and how it was like a waterfall. It seemed so in time for me.
When I was kind of down and getting tired. This was really a Word in season.
Not just that. I went home. Did QT. And wow wow wow!!
I realised this. At times we feel lousy but seriously, push on!! Heh I remember Ulf Ekman Saying this once. God likes to play hard to get...=)
Well this song you're hearing now in a way helped. Enjoy. It makes me smile...

No comments: