Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Holiday?? What Holiday??

Ok this is getting a bit mad.What's this week called??Its called holiday week or a break week right.Well what do you know??It's Not One For Me!!!!Well almost everyday i hv to go back to school for either extra lesson,np or Oral.Only have one sad day which is free.Thats Friday.And i would think i need to study on that day!!Wats up with tis man!?Well nvm!!Everythin is well goin well till the most annoying thing happened!!2moro!!I was all geared up and ready to go np!!Wanted to be more dedicated and commited to it!!What i learnt on sunday i can apply to all aspects of my life.I wanna be more into np and help the unit!!But!I was called to lunch with my parents.And cannot go np!!This is getting so ironic eh??A few months ago i so hated np.Now i'm like enthu!
2day was oral exam.And well it was the time when Lionel had nothing to say!!See me talk so much but during the oral din really talk about it.Well the whole oral was about dancing and the arts scene.Would have to say that the reading i did was lousier than expected. But the Pic discussion and the conversation was not bad!!She even said that my ideas were good!!But a little jumbled up!! And one very good thing i can give to all my church frenz is that during the discussion time and if u dunno wat to say.Talk about God or the bible!!I'm serious!!Thats what i did!! You've got limitless topics and ideaas u can extract from and link to ur conversation!! Well think tats abt it.Cya guys!!

No comments: