Wednesday, September 01, 2004

In and Out

Hey hey everyone!!Well sori ar.I update my blog in and out de.Well tats me man.Time flies fast man.Few weeks ago i was working like mad for my ca2, And now wat do u noe.Its 34 days to SA2!!wow!! SO well i'm goin to slack to the max for the next 4 days and then i'm gonna chiong until i get white hair the next 30.2day was a very tirin day.Woke up at 10...went back to sleep again then woke up by Jian's call to play bball.We played for like 3 hrs.But was SUPER tired!! the sourt was in walking distance but shared cad with eric they all.Think this will also be the last few times of chionging bball liao.Now that i think of it.I've been looking to the past alot.But now i realised!! Its time for me to scrap the past and press on to the things that are ahead!! God blessed me with this revelation 2day.Felt great man!!Now i oso doin the PTI report for mty squad.Realised that well NP is getting more and more fun.Dunno why but its just like that la.Funny eh.Sec 2 totally lost interest.Then now kinda interested liao.OH MAN!!If i juz stayed enthu!!=p Cya guys arnd!!

No comments: