Sunday, September 26, 2004

3 weeks from now!!

Hey hey!!Well 2day was kinda cool...Went to church wearing a new long sleeve shirt and new jeans both bought by my parents.Well wore it coz i'm doin greeters 2day!!Greeting almost everybody who comes into church.Yup!!Then durin svc it was really gd coz the sermon really impacted me.Abt changing our thinkin,Mixing faith with the word.Acting the Word.And putting jesus 1st.Although the msg was for financial abundance but i somehow felt tat it applied alot to my studies.When you study Muz remember God's Word etc. I am an overcomer and muz follow God's plan!Then when u study dun think confirm fail de muz put faith and say confirm pass and A liao! Then well muz put God 1st!! When study muz study for God and doing everything for him!!Lastly muz change our thinkin...Well We hv to bring out the old self renew our mind then put in the new one.U can't put the new over the old u hv to remove the old 1st!! That leads me to the last thing.So sori coz well i hv to put out the old man which is well the person who keeps using the com and dun study.So well i wun be coming online till after exams so very sori!!I hv to be the new person liao!!Cya!! Hope the next time i blog it'll be gd news abt my exam!!

No comments: