Monday, September 06, 2004

wahaha!!Good Bye Baby!!

Hey hey!!2day was one of the most shocking days!! Really kinda sad coz i gave my Baby away for one month!!The baby i fought with.The baby i shouted at and loved!!The black and silver baby that i used to shoot 2000!!haha!!Its my basketball!! Well yup its gone for a month!Lend it to wei hao to focus on my studies since exam is 1 month away oso. So 2day played my last game! Then well my hols like no hols le!!Everyday muz go back sch le!!But well cannot be too engrossed in studyin oso.Well tis is due to a meetin ytd...kinda happy coz i went for the meetin with brother Alex!!Then it was really gd coz well he spoke abt commitment to ushering!!Nvr knew it was so much!!Well lazy write all out....so well will tell u in time to come!!Cya guys!!Btw Oral exam 2moro!! Any tips??

No comments: