Friday, September 24, 2004

Give Bball another Go!?

Hey hey ppl!!How has things been??So sori for not updating...Exams really near and like really stress and tired! But well...many things hv been happening.Ppl say i hv become more girly...wearing pink.Using pink and purple highlighter and colouring my notes pink and purple...girly meh??Oso faced with a very direct question...Should i continue bball and give it another go?Tis has been ringing in my head for this week.I gave it up as in stopped being obsessed and training so hard for it since june.Yes i still play but not as often.Well kinda left my number 1 dream during youth conf.Then of all times begin to wonder should i give it 1 more shot.Since next year 'B' boys oso.Wat do u all think??AHHH! Well studying has been ok ba.Not so stress liao...Dunno y for some reason.And well 2day jian come my hse study and he saw my sec 3 picture.He gave the very scary remark "Lionel,You seem to hv grown chubbier." Oh no!! I'm getting fat!! Muz start exercising liao!! Well 2day has been a gd journey with the holy spirit as well.Din wear my W.W.J.D band but somehow i felt i was doing it even though i din wear it so was kinda happy!! k then byez!! PS.To all 3F ppl.Thinking of setting up class blog...wan??

No comments: